Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was so fun for me! Our original plan was for Matt to be Mario, I would be Princess Peach and Naomi would be Toadstool. When we went to find a Princess Peach costume, they didn't have one that fit so we went with Plan B. Matt dressed up as Mario, Naomi was Toadette instead of Toadstool and I was Luigi! Saturday night we went to our wards Trunk or Treat and had a blast and Sunday night we went over to my parents house and had a awesome time!


Our cutie Toadette! Credit goes to her Nana for helping make her skirt and hat!


Here we go!



Us with my brother Braden and sister Teagan


Daddy and his girl!



While we walked around w/ my brother and sister, my Dad stayed behind to hand out candy. Doesn't he look thrilled. ;0)


All in all, I would have to rate our first Halloween w/ Naomi a huge success!

No comments: