Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catch up 2, my B-Day and State Fair!

Every year for the past 3 years Matt has taken me to the State Fair Rodeo for my birthday and luckily we got to go again this year!
This was before I knew we would spend an hour in traffic because a semi had gotten run off the road. Boo!
Aaron Tippin's tour bus. I tried to see him but could get close enough. =(

We had box seats and were directly across from the flag. Go USA!

Very funny clown named Gizmo McCracken

Matt walked around the whole arena to find a concession stand with big cups and fountain drinks. He had to settle for a big cup and a bottled soda.

Matt pointed the camera at me and this is was happened. Weirdo, I know.

In car after, I thought we needed a couple of new pics of us

And this is what happened as a result of that thought! ;)

It was a very awesome night and I'm grateful that Matt takes me and puts up with all my yell while we're there!



4 comments:

Tina said...

LOVE the updates and pictures!! Thanks soooo much. I miss you guys so much and hope that next Christmas we will be all together.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I thought you would! I miss you guys too =( I hope we can!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Niiiice!! Love the crazy pic. It's so you! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!